Thursday, April 24, 2014

Walk 68. Distracted

I've started listening to music during my walks. Spotify. Love it. But... my mind doesn't wander when I'm watching the music video go by. Then I get home and try to blog. But it's all blank.

Talked to my sis on my first mini walk. Too windy at GL to walk and talk, so after about a mile (1.3) I went back to the car to sit and talk. Love her.

Today was Activity Days. I was all set for an Earth Day activity, but then the pen pals from Hamomi came through! I'm so excited for the girls to write letters to girls in Nairobi, Kenya. We wrote the first letters today and they're off to Africa via a volunteer in a few days. Exciting.

After AD and din din* I went for a second walk around 8. Just around Mags. 2.5 miles.

All in all today walked 3.8 miles.

*We ate at The Schwack while we were in Dana Point, and on the menu it said "breki" and "din din." I call breakfast brekki, and dinner din din. I thought I made that up! It was weird to see it printed on a menu.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i call it breki because of you and din din reminds me of mom! YOU HAD ALREADY WALKED 1.3 WHEN WE TALKED?! i would've called it good. loved talking to you yesterday too. love YOU.

mb said...

1.3 does seem a little long!! sometimes mapmywalk is wonky and says i've walked longer than i know i have. maybe that's what happened?!?!?