Sunday, April 27, 2014

Walk 71. The revolution isn't working...

Went on my walk after church. It was sunny then cloudy and breezy. No rain. Not cold. Guess how far I walked before I passed someone else walking/running/biking? 1.25 miles. Yes, one point two five MILES. We live in an urban area. I think there are 20,000+ people in Magnolia. And no one was outside enjoying a lovely spring day. Clearly, I have more work to do. Simple walks outside OFTEN can change your life! Not to mention, life is so short! Don't miss it by sitting inside, especially on such a pretty day.

3.4 miles

Empty sidewalk
Practically deserted Magnolia Blvd.
Pretty dark purple (almost black) tulips.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

the revolution IS working-- in the most important way-- it's working on YOU! love you sis, thinking of you always, especially today.