Sunday, June 29, 2014

Walk 134. I missed my sky

So good to be home and go for an evening walk. Listened to Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" and B52s' "Deadbeat Club" on repeat and thought about my sis. Love you and miss you! Wish we lived closer. 3.1 miles

p.s. I'm discouraged with the problems I'm having using Blogger. I thought no one was reading and that's why no comments, but I've recently realized that comments won't post (especially if you're trying to comment using an iPad). I haven't been able to fix it. Frustrating! I wish I had started this with WordPress. Would love to migrate the site off Blogger.... but I'm tech challenged. Also, my blog doesn't show up in search engines. Doh!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

i have tried to comment on this twice. what i want to say is: "dead.beat.club." lol.

mb said...

Ugh. Blogger.

Sorry!!

mb said...

And lol!