Friday, July 4, 2014

Walk 139. Happy 4th

Went and saw Lisa (PTSD therapist) this morning. Lots of stuff being stirred up making me unsettled, uneasy, and just sad. It's hard remembering...

We went back and forth on deciding if we should brave the crowds for the Gasworks fireworks. It got overcast, kind of sprinkled, J refused to nap....so we let off last years firework stash in backyard. They LOVED it. I was a little worried we'd get the cops called on us (we started while it was light out) but by the time it got dark our neighborhood (quiet little Magnolia) had fireworks blasting everywhere! We went for a walk around the block to watch (after I got home from my walk. 2.8 miles.)

Still, I felt guilty we didn't go. We're planning on going to a Mariner's game on fireworks night to make up for it.

No comments: